2 days 4wd Tour - Best of Kangaroo Island
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: Kingscote, SA
This is a shared 4wd tour with a maximum of 6 passengers on board of the 4wd vehicle. If your group is more than 6 passengers we can arrange another 4wd to follow us and can accommodate a maximum of 12 passengers per tour.
The itinerary is very flexible and it is tailored to suit your needs. Kangaroo Island is a big island and we will split the visit in 2 days.
Today we will be able to visit Seal Bay, and North Coast with Stokes Bay and Lathami CP.
If you arrive by Ferry or if your accommodation is at Penneshaw we will be able to visit also some of the Dudley Peninsula with Pennington Bay and Pelican Lagoon.
In this tour we will be able to observe a lot of wildlife including kangaroos, koalas, sea lions and some time the elusive echidna.
Birds species are varied and abundant in Kangaroo Island and some time if we are lucky we may see the rare Glossy Black Cockatoo.
Today we will be able to visit the Flinders Chase NP with Remarkable Rocks, Admiral Arch, Rocky River Visitor Centre, Heritage Koala Walk and Vivonne Bay.
In this tour we will be able to observe a lot of wildlife including kangaroos, koalas, fur seals and some time the elusive echidna.
Birds species are varied and abundant in Kangaroo Island and we will see some beautiful cockatoos like the Crimson Rosella and the Rainbow Lorikeet.
Pick Up and Drop Off can be arranged from everywhere in Kingscote, American River and Penneshaw but if you stay in Penneshaw or if you arrive or depart by Ferry a surcharge of $50 per tour will be applied.
Morning/afternoon coffe with biscuits is included in this tour.
A gourmet BBQ Lunch with Kangaroo Island local wine can be pre-purchased at the extra cost of $50 p/person per day. The BBQ Lunch will be included for Private Tours, please advise your dietary requirements if you are booking this extra. We can also cater for gluten free and vegetarians.
All the National Parks entry are included.Kangaroo Island is a big island and we recommend to take at least 2 days to fully appreciate the island experience.
- Gourmet BBQ Lunch, with Kangaroo Island wine.
- Using our vehicles there are no restrictions on driving at night time or unsealed roads.
- Morning/afternoon coffee breaks is included in this tour.
- National Park Fees are included in this tour.
- We can organise the tour in Italian and German languages as well.
- Min 2 passengers (Adults) are required for this tour.
- Max 6 passengers on tour, we are operating SMALL GROUP tours.
- To be able to book and confirm this Tour we need just a $200 deposit.
- Infants ut to 3 years old will travel free of charge
- Children 4 - 14 years old will have a discount on the tour.
- Children 15 - 18 years old are considered adults.
- Children 1 - 18 Cannot travel unless accompanied by an adult.
Depending to the age young children will need to use a booster seats. Please let us know if you need one.
** We will debit $200 only at the time of the booking. The full amount will be debited at least 15 days before travelling **